Problems connecting cables or USB between mobile phones and computer But it appears that our mobile device cannot be found on the computer. It’s another thing that many Android smartphone users are likely to encounter. Today the team mobilespects.com has compiled a solution to the problem of plugging in the USB cable in the mobile phone does not show up on the computer Come to everyone already.
1. Check the connection cable.
First, let’s check the connection cable first. Because some people may use a new USB cable that is not from the installation center. which some cables can only charge the battery Cannot transfer data or if anyone who uses the USB cable attached to the device but cannot connect to computer Recommend to borrow a friend’s cable and try plugging it in again to check. Is there a problem with the cable? Alternatively, try using an eraser or soft brush to clean the tabs of the charger. and try plugging in again.
- How to fix a noisy refrigerator door
- 19+ tips for your Android smartphone in 2022
- Huawei Mate X3 new foldable smartphone
- Launches POCO M4 5G
- What’s Metaverse and NFT: 10+ key figures to know in 2022
- Android mobile can’t connect to USB to computer, how to fix?
- Xiaomi 13 reveals the latest specs
- Motorola Edge 30 Fusion
2. Try updating the drivers.
Sometimes we can’t plug the phone into the computer. Maybe because we haven’t installed the drivers yet. Or sometimes the drivers are not updated. The solution for Windows users is as follows.
- Plug your mobile phone into your computer.
- Press Windows Key + X.
- Select Device Manager.
- Double click on Portable Device.
- Find our Android mobile name, right click and select Update Driver.
- Select Browse my computer for drivers.
- Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Select MTP USB Device, press Next.
- restart the machine and try plugging the phone into the computer again
3. Use Android File Transfer for Mac users
For those who use a MacBook, iMac, Mac mini, or any other MacOS-powered device, it’s not possible to directly transfer data from an Android phone to a Mac, which requires the help of Android File Transfer, which is a built-in program. From the developer of the Android system directly, making it safe. and can be used easily The method of use is as follows.
- Download the Android File Transfer app.
- Double click the downloaded file. and drag the app icon to the Applications folder.
- Open the Android File Transfer app.
- Connect your Android phone to your Mac.
- On your Android phone, tap Transfer data (if available).
- The system will show the folder. and data files in the Android device
4. Turn on USB Debugging.
Some Android phones have USB Debugging disabled by default. But it affects sometimes we can’t use USB-related functions normally. There is a way to enable it again as follows.
- go into settings
- Select About Phone.
- Look for the Build Number and tap it repeatedly until it says Developer Mode.
- Return to the settings page. Look for Developer Setting or Developer Mode Settings. This is usually on the About Phone page.
- After entering Developer Settings, scroll down until you find USB Debugging and press on.
- Reconnect the cable to the computer.
Hope this article will be helpful to you all. Next time, the team will have some good techniques to present. Let’s wait to follow.