Benefit of Office Hoteling
These are some of the few benefits that come with the incorporation of an office hoteling space within a business, Office hotelling software the method of reserving office space and resources, has the potential to drive immense value for both employers and employees – if implemented correctly
- More flexibility — Employees will be able to choose where they would like to work from and the best schedule for them. Some companies also offer the option of remote working for certain positions, making it possible to increase employee satisfaction.
- Reduced costs — As less space will be used, employers will reduce costs related to utilities, rent, and office equipment.
- Maximization of space — Last but not least, let’s not forget that office hoteling workstations offer companies an opportunity to use all the available space while reducing the costs simultaneously.
- Helps You Network Better — Knowing who is seated where helps employees network better. It could prove beneficial for newer employees and help them settle in faster. It can also help leaders to get to know their teams better by working closely with them.
- Ensures Health Safety — A hoteling software is a credible source of data on the occupancy levels of an office. To ensure social distancing, it can block reservations when a floor has hit its upper limit. Also, the housekeeping staff can use the time between booking to clean and sanitize desks.
- Assures of Desk Availability — As most offices have shrunk their office space and have fewer desks, a visit to the office can be marred with the anxiety of not finding a desk. Trivial as it may sound now, it will emerge as a concern as more people start returning to the office. With hoteling, employees would be assured of a desk. If not, they would be able to reschedule their visit.
|Benefit of Office Hoteling|
- What does their out-of-box solution include? How much will additional features and customizations cost?
- Do they integrate with our existing tech stack (e.g.: ERP, HRIS, CRM, CPM etc.)? Are these integrations built-in or do they require time to implement? If there isn’t an existing integration to a platform, can they build it?